21 Tamal Vista Lane
It is extremely rare for a property like this desirable 4+ acre private sanctuary to be available to purchase on the open market. At the end of a private road above, and far away from, the complexities of urban life sits this wonderfully peaceful gem.
An absolutely stunning setting with incredible views of Mt. Tam and the surrounding hillsides. Originally built in 1937, the house and property reflect a far less frenetic time and is blessed with all day sunshine and fabulous natural light.
Enjoy the house and property very comfortably as it currently exists, or create a truly special estate property for your family and for the future. There is tremendous upside to this magnificent gated property.
- 3 Large Bedrooms - Two Are Ensuite
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Office with Access to the Back Yard & Deck
- Dramatic Kitchen with Sweeping Views from Every Window
- Eating Area, Counter Seating, Desk Nook & Pantry
- Family/Great Room adjoining the Kitchen
- Stunning Living Room – Fireplace & Open-Beamed 14’ Ceilings
- Spacious Master Suite with Gorgeous Windows, Walk-In Closet, DVS Gas Fireplace & Deck
- A 2nd Bedroom Ensuite with Access to Deck & Back Yard
- Huge 3rd Bedroom with Built-in Cabinetry & Desks
- Formal Dining Room - Doors Open to Kitchen & Back Deck
- Hardwood Floors through much of the house
- Large Level Lawn and Expansive Decks & Patios
- Every Room has Access to Yards, Decks or Patios
- Incredible Indoor-Outdoor Entertaining or Relaxing
- All-Day Sunshine with Fantastic Natural Light
- Lush Mature Landscaping and Surrounded by Nature
- Outdoor Spa on Back Deck with Spectacular Views
- Attached Garage and Plenty of Onsite Parking
- Abundant Storage in Two Rooms & a Separate Storage Shed
- Desirable Floor Plan with Most Living Space on Main Level
- Award-Winning Kentfield Schools, Parks & Trails
- Feels Miles Away from Urban Life, but Close to Shopping & Cafes
- Convenient Ferry Service Nearby to San Francisco
- Peaceful Gated Property at the End of a Private Road
Some of the most beautiful properties in Marin can be found in Kentfield, a quiet community of spacious, older homes sited on large, lushly landscaped parcels. The nerve center of this small, residential community is perhaps Woodlands Market, a unique gourmet grocery store, bakery, wine bar, and cafe. For more than 25 years, Woodlands Market has been the place where Kentfield residents can socialize and shop and the same time. Kentfield is home to the College of Marin, a two-year community college with a strong local presence. The College of Marin offers adult classes to the public and has a vibrant performing-arts program of theater, vocal, and classical music. The frequent public performances provide residents with access to culture not normally found in a community of less than 7,000 residents. The Bon Air Shopping Center on Sir Francis Drake has a great assortment of stores and restaurants for just about anything you need to buy or wish to eat or drink.